Gmail Not Loading on Safari
Method 1: Ignore, Get the Gmail App on Login
This situation can be frustrating especially if you are waiting for an important email. You can try the following steps if Gmail not working on safari on your iOS or you are being redirected to a blank page. if You might more experience the same problem with your Gmail app. Here are some steps to help you resolve the issues .But there are too many iOS customer’s are failed Gmail not loading on safari browser ,then Follow the Below troubleshooting tips and fix your Gmail not Loading on Safari or iPhone after Login .
Method 2: Force Restart iPhone
Before trying some hard solutions to fix Gmail not working on Safari , we will simply require restart to iPhone and then check if it works for us or not? Force restarting iPhone will clean up the background applications and small bugs preventing Safari functionalities.
For iPhone 8 or later
- Press and Quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Then, Quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side/Power button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- For iPhone 6s and earlier
- Press and hold the Home button together with Power button and release when you see Apple logo.
Method 3: Reset Safari
Reset Safari refers to cleaning up the cookies and caches of the browser. This can be helpful because when you surf on Safari browser, you are opening the gate for millions of files to enter in your iPhone. And so one destructive file can result in the uneven performance of the app like Gmail not working on safari.
- Launch “Settings”.
- Locate and tap the “Safari” app.
- Now find and select “Clear History and Website Data”.
Method 4: Update Safari
It might be possible if you you are facing Gmail not loading on Safari due to the old version of Safari app. So today again I would suggest you to keep your iPhone and applications up to date in order to enjoy them seamlessly. Here’s how to update Safari App Steps is here –
- Unlock the iPhone and tap “App Store” from the home screen.
- On the bottom, you will see “Updates”, click on it.
- Select “Update All”.
- Sit back and let all the apps get updated.
Method 5: Update iPhone
Still, Gmail not working on Safari ? And if your iPhone is missing major iOS update. Then find better Wi-Fi and put your device on Update to fix unwanted issues.
- Launch “Settings” app.
- Tap “General”.
- Scroll all the way to bottom and tap “Software Update”.
If an update is available for your iPhone then you will see there.
Here are Some other Few problems might be creating a problem like this,
You have a good internet connection; Because the Browser will take more data compare to the app. You might feel Gmail’s email load slowly and stuck on open.
Gmail Server might be busy in your region.
Don’t use Third-Party Software or Browser to open the Gmail app. (VPN or Low performing Browser app). Use only Safari. Because I tried always with safari only.
if your Safari browser not Showing on your iPhone. Now need to Check that safari is disabled or restricted from use.
Method 6: Disable/Enable Safari
Disabling Safari sounds funny! But spend a moment doing that if Gmail won’t load on Safari browser , it won’t harm your device.
- Visit “Settings” app.
- Select “Screen Time”.
- Tap “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and disable Safari from there.
But , if you are not satisfied to fix the issues related to Gmail not loading on iPhone , gmail won’t load on iPhone or related other then here you can fix it .