This blog is general information if your AOL Mail not working and AOL not receiving emails checked guide with brief solution over here.
For solving the issue of AOL mail not working users need to implement the following troubleshooting steps:
Make sure to have a good and active internet connection. Users can also try to reset Network Setting of iPhone. And then again reconnect with their Wi-Fi using correct password to see. If the error is solved or not of AOL Mail not working.
You can remove AOL account from the iPhone. And then try to configure the AOL mail manually by using the settings given below:
- Choose Setting from the Home screen of the iPhone
- Click on the option of Mail, Contacts, and Calendars
- Tap on ‘Add Account’ from the account section
- Choose the account type of your email
- Under Mail, Section click to add account
- Enter the information about your Name, email address, and password
- Now select IMAP from the 2 option given
You need to enter the details of incoming server and outgoing server too:Incoming server: imap.aol.comIncoming port : 993SSL security : sslOutgoing server: smtp.aol.comOutgoing port : 587
Require sign in: yes
Save these settings and then exit the Mail and then try to re- launch the AOL mail again.And you AOL mail not working problem will successfully resolved.
If by executing these troubleshooting steps you are able to resolve the issue completely then it is good but if it does not help you out then contact at support desk 1-866-374-7444
How to Fix AOL Mail Not Receiving Problem
This error can be related to the file attached to the email or the email message itself. Here, in this post, we have discussed the different AOL not receiving email errors along with the most convenient techniques to solve them.
We will start from scratch, if you are able to sign-in to AOL mail but not able to receiving the new incoming message in your AOL account then you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, we should wait for a while because there are so many reasons that can delay the new incoming messages. Generally, the delaying reasons are heavy internet traffic, problems on the mail server, routing problems etc.
- Check your email filters, make sure you haven’t created any filter that is bypassing your inbox and sending the new incoming messages to trash or any other folder.
- Check your spam folder because many a time, the new incoming emails can land in the spam folder as well. If the message is in the spam folder then you can move it to your inbox by following the steps given below:
- Log in to your AOL email account
- Click on the spam folder
- Choose the email message that isn’t spam
- Click on the “Not spam” button available at the top of the page.
So using the above tricks will get help if AOL not receiving emails on your iphone, desktop or other devices apart from these if AOL mail not working you can check mention above steps.