How to Fix Yahoo Mail Not Working on Android Device ?
As you know that Yahoo Mail is the most appropriate and simplest way to access your Yahoo Mail account every time and anywhere you wish to. Available for both Android and iOS, Yahoo Mail as joined many useful features into its platform to make it feature-loaded with plane functionality. Some of the wonderful advantages of using Yahoo Mail are given below and Know how to Fix Yahoo Mail not Working on iPhone device properly Solution here –
Yahoo Mail Not Working On Android
Here are given Some useful steps for Yahoo Mail Not Working on android device
1.) Issues with Yahoo Mail App’s Functionality
Yahoo Mail App Freezing, Crashing Frequently or Responding Slow
Solution for How to Fix Yahoo Mail App Not Working on iPhone
- Now Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Yahoo Mail and operating systems as well.
- Try clearing the Cache and App Data. Then check if this fixes the issue.
- Sometimes, force stopping and restarting the app can also fix the issue as it refreshes the active memory of the app.
- If the given above solution doesn’t work, try uninstalling and re-installing the app. This should resolve the issues in most of the cases.
Some Features Are Not Available on Mobile Device
Some Yahoo mail features in are available in the desktop browser version. Following are some of the Yahoo Mail features that are not available for Yahoo Mail app version.
- Block email addresses
- Create vacation responses
- View full email headers
- Send to a contact list
2.) Sign-in Problems in Yahoo Mail App
Sign in problems can be caused due to several reasons. So, fixing them should fix the login or sign in problems. Following are the actions that may cause a sign-in error in your Yahoo Mail app.
Changing Mobile Number
If you have changed your old number and you are still using the same mobile phone, try fixing the problems via Using given steps.
- By Using your computer, log into your Yahoo Mail account.
- Next, click on your Profile Name > Account info > Account security.
- Under Account Security section, click on the Phone numbers option and select Add recovery phone number
- Then, need to enter your new phone number in the prompted field click Send SMS
- Now Enter the Account Key which you will receive on your phone in the provided field.
- After that, click on the Verify
- Then, trying your Yahoo Mail account on your mobile app.
Learn How do you activating Two-Step Verification or Account Key Option
When you activate the Two-Step verification or Account Key feature for your Yahoo Mail account and you are using a third-party email app like Android Mail or iOS Mail to access Yahoo Mail account, you’ll need to make an app password specifically for that app. To generate App Password, go to the Account security tab in your Yahoo Mail account on your desktop browser and then choice Generate app password option. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
3.) Connection Problems
Now Make sure that the problem is not being caused due to poor or no internet network. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the internet and is working fine (check by opening any website on your mobile browser). Also, make sure that the App Permissions settings are not interfering with your Yahoo Mail app.
By following these steps, you can fix the issue with your Yahoo Mail not working on android.