By making remove of Norton 360, Norton end users can enhance and advance the pre-existing Norton services to the greater degree.
Follow resolutions to Remove completely Norton 360 from windows 10
Resolution 1: using administrator account
Here are a few steps to go:
- Login your account as an administrator
- Ensure that you have closed side-wise windows program(s) and personal file(s) if you want to uninstall Norton 360 by just making use of the “start” taskbar menu of windows 7/vista/XP.
- Give a hit on the “start” taskbar option.
- Select “All programs” for formal edition of windows.
- Open the Norton 360 up
- Give an entry on the recently installed program list.
- Now, scroll down and then launch the “Uninstall Norton 360” app in it.
- Select “Yes” alternative for UAC if you are supposed to run a windows 7 operating system.
- Give a hit on “Next” button on the “Thank You” window.
- Comprehending your needs for asset security, select any one of the TWO uninstall options enlisted by placing a click on it.
- Give a hit on “Next” button on the given “Subscription” information box.
- Wait for a few minutes and then, reboot your digital device by giving a single click on “Restart Now” button. (In order to successively avail the latestly updated/enabled/disabled options, features—and existing Norton services then all you need to do is to avail the Norton customer care service right away)
Resolution 2: By making use of the control panel
- Start >> (Settings) >> Control Panel >> Programs – Uninstall a program
- Now, add or remove the Programs
- Have a click on “Launch the Norton 360 program list”
- Run the “Uninstall/Change” option on the top of program list
- Give a right-click on program list,
- Select “Uninstall/Change” on the right menu and then run it on the spot.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.( Keynote: you can also contact with Norton customer service techies for query resolutions)
Resolution 3: leftovers Troubleshooting Guidelines
- Clean the backup of your Windows system, including the Registry Editor of your computer system.
- You can manually search the Norton 360 leftover registry keys & files and then, come up to delete them all
- While executing the process, you are required to clean them all by just enabling the Windows Safe Mode.
Norton customer support number For Norton Technical Support Services
Are you among the Norton end users who are unable to make use of the existing add-on Norton services or are also encountering any real-time Norton hurdles? If so, then you are suggested to get some Norton connoisseurs on the line by simply making a few ring tones at the Norton customer support number accessible 24*7 days —in every part across the country and around the world.