Some Informative Tips About Outlook & Hotmail Account Recovery And Why You need to Recover It?
Microsoft Outlook is getting huge popularity as a great email service provider due to its advanced and excellent features. Besides acting as an email service providers it is also a personal information manager. It gives an access to several facilities like calendar, task manager, and other tasks such as note taking become very easy with Microsoft outlook account. Different individuals across the globe also enjoy using Microsoft outlook. In corporate world also, the use of Microsoft outlook is rapidly increasing. In spite of enjoying so much popularity, this superb service does experience some glitches from time to time. For instance, sometimes individual forgets the password of their Outlook or Hotmail account password. In such a case, several users experience obstacles to Recovery or reset Outlook account password. Have you also gone through such a troubling issue or right now facing such an obstacle? If yes, then have a glance at some key steps to learn how Microsoft Outlook or Hotmail account password can be recovered.
Basic Steps for Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail Account Password Recovery or Reset:
- To recover your outlook/hotmail account password, go to Microsoft Outlook official account login page.
- Here, you will see account login option. Now, sign in your account and enter your outlook account email or user name.
- In the next tab you will see that you have to enter password in it. As you have forgotten your outlook/hotmail password click on I have forgotten my password and after that hit the next button.
- Now, it will ask you to provide the email Id or phone number that is associated with your Outlook account.
- The best part is that Microsoft Outlook gives you the option of choosing your recovery option. Now, if you want to receive your one time password on your email Id, then you should enter your email Id, otherwise you can choose your phone number as well.
- Here, let’s assume that you have chosen Email Id to receive your one time password.
- Now, you are required to enter your one time password and verify it.
- Now, you are at the final stage of recovering your password. Just set a new password and enter it.
- Again and it and confirm it. Save the desired changes.
- Congratulations you have reset or recover Microsoft Outlook account password.
These are some steps to recovery or reset Outlook account password. In case of any obstacle you can contact any renowned third party service provider at 1-866-535-7333.