Easy steps to Recover the password of the Gmail account without security question
Gmail account is one of the most commonly used email accounts that help the users to send vital information and relevant data from one user email account to the other email account. The features embedded in the Gmail account help the users to send vital information in a fast and easy manner without facing any issues.
How To Recover Password of the Gmail account without security question?
The users of the Gmail email account may be able to know how to recover Gmail password without security question by following the steps listed below. The steps listed below are simple and can be implemented in a fast and instant manner.
- The users may sign in to the Gmail account by using the username and password that the user was using previously.
- If the user is not able to sign in to the Gmail account, then the users may click on the option stating “forgot password”.
- After done, the users may go to the Google account recovery page on which the user needs to specify the Gmail recovery email id on which the users will be sent a verification code as an email. By making use of this verification code, the users will be able to recover the password of the Gmail account.
- If the users are not able to recover the password of the Gmail account, then the users need to specify the Gmail recovery phone number on which the users will receive a verification code using which the users will be able to recover the password of the Gmail account.
These are some of the ways using which the users will be able to recover the password of the Gmail account without using the security question. The experts may be contacted if there are some issues. Gmail account helps the users to send vital information across different email accounts.
How To Change Gmail Security Questions?
Most of the people are searching for change Gmail secret question for security purpose so follow the steps to recover Gmail password via security question –
- First select Gear option avail at the top of Gmail page
- Select the Option Mail Settings
- Then Click Option ‘Accounts and Import’
- Click the Edit option under the ‘Security Question’
- Click ‘Save’ button to complete your changes