Lets Learn How To Create Zoosk Account
Alright, so we’re done with the introductory articles for Zoosk. That means it’s time to start showing you how the actual website works! Before we do that, though, we have to show you how to actually get into the website. So, the focus of this article will be teaching you how to make an account.
To create a Zoosk account, go to www.zoosk.com and enter your gender and match gender preference, birth date, email address, and a password. Then, select the area in which you want to search for matches. Then, upload a profile picture, answer a few questions about yourself, and confirm your email address.
Below is a more detailed explanation, in case that one wasn’t enough to go on for you.
To create a Zoosk account:
Go to www.zoosk.com in your web browser. On the left side of the screen is the sign up box.
If you wish to sign up with your Facebook or Google account, click one of the two buttons at the top of the screen, and follow the instructions for logging into the account that you chose. (You will likely be able to skip the rest of this step).
- Otherwise, click in each of the boxes below those two buttons and type in or select:
– your gender and preference for matches
– the month, day, and year of your birth
– your email address
– a password to protect your account with
Once you’ve filled in all of the required information, click Browse Now.
- Click in the box labelled “City or ZIP Code” and type in the city in which you live, or your area mailing code. A drop-down menu will appear to help you with your selection; click one of the options it displays to select it. Then click Continue.
- Next, you will be asked to provide a profile photo of yourself.
Click Upload a Photo to open an explorer window, where you can search your computer for a photo of yourself that you like. Click on it to select it, and then click Open.
You can also choose a photo from your Facebook or Google accounts by clicking Upload from Facebook or Upload from Google, or just click Skip and add a profile photo later.
- Next, you will be asked a few short questions about yourself.
Click in each of the drop-down menus highlighted above and select:
– your body type
– whether or not you have children, and whether or not they live with you
– the highest level of education that you’ve attained
– your ethnicity
Once you’ve selected all of your answers, click Continue.
- You will now be asked a few other questions about yourself.
Click in the boxes highlighted above and type in or select:
– your height (click Change to Inches to select your height from drop-down menus)
– your religion
– whether or not you smoke, and how often
When you’ve finished selecting your answers, click Continue.
- The last thing that you will need to do is verify your account and email address for Zoosk. To do so, log into your email account (click Go to Email to help with that) and open the email from Zoosk labelled “Confirm your Email”.
Click the green Confirm Your Email button within the email to complete your Zoosk account creation.
- The next step is to figure out where you live, so you can see available matches in your area.