Have you ever referenced a past email while writing a Gmail message? We’ve noticed that a lot of people would like to include that email as an attachment, rather than just copy and paste the content.
Learn Here How to Attach an Email in Gmail Account
Because your Gmail messages are not stored as individual files, there isn’t really a way to do this natively in Google Apps. Fortunately, we found a really easy (and still useful) way to do this.
To learn how you can add an email as an attachment to another email in Gmail / Google Apps, follow these few steps:
- Open the email you would like to turn into an attachment.
- Click the drop-down next to Reply in the top-right corner of your message.
- Select Print.
- In the left-hand side of the print screen, click the Change icon in the Destination section.
- Select the option to Save to Google Drive in the Google Cloud Print section.
- Click Save at the top of the print screen.
- Compose the new message you would like to send.
- Attach your old message using the Insert Files using Drive icon.
- Select My Drive.
- Find your old email in Drive (it should be at the top of the list) and select it.
- Your old email is added as an attachment!