How Do I Recover Passwords Saved in Google Chrome?
Google Chrome gives you the option to save your various internet passwords. Once the passwords are saved on Chrome browser, if you want to view or find them, just need to open Chrome browser or get chrome password recovery tool.
Where does Google Chrome keep the passwords you save with it? If you were signed into Chrome with your Google account when you saved the passwords, you can simply go to https://passwords.google.com/. The page will first ask you for your Google password and will then let you see your credentials.
Way 1: Recover saved passwords on Chrome browser settings
1. Open Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Password and forms > Manage passwords.
Or type “chrome://settings/passwords” in address bar and press Enter.
2. Under Saved Passwords list, click the symbol next to Password and choose Details.
3. On pop-up Saved password details, click the eye icon next to Password.
If it is your first time to show the saved passwords in Chrome, and if your Windows login user is protected with password, now you would have to enter its password to go on. Otherwise, you will fail to show Chrome saved passwords.
You have to find saved passwords in Chrome one by one with this method, while the following way will help you recover chrome saved passwords at once with only one click.
Way 2: Find Chrome saved passwords from syncing devices
If you are locked out of Windows computer, but need to find out Chrome saved passwords, please try this way. By syncing data with Google account and passphrase on another computer, you would get the passwords you have synced to this Google account.
1. Open Chrome on another computer and sign in to Chrome with Google account you have synced data to.
2. Type passphrase to sync data to this device entirely.
You would be asked to enter passphrase to start sync. Click it and type passphrase and submit.
3. When everything is synced, navigate to chrome://settings/passwords in address bar and you can see all the saved users and passwords that have ever been synced to this Google account on another computer.
Chrome sync can save your bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings securely to your Google Account and allow you to access them from Chrome on any device. So as long as you have synced passwords to Google account, now you can access the data with Google account or sync passphrase on any device.
Tags:how to recover saved password in chrome ,how to reset saved password in chrome,how to recover stored passwords in chrome,how to recover deleted saved password in chrome,google chrome password recovery,google chrome password recovery mac