How to reset the Facebook password without using a phone number and email address? Acquire excellent tips:
Facebook account is a widely used social networking service across the worlds. It can be easily accessed over multiple devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Microsoft, Mac Book and much more. But while accessing Facebook account on any kind of devices in case Facebook Password is not working fine, you should first check your password you are typing is right or not. It is said that Facebook password Not Working is a common issue that is faced by a number of users on a daily basis. This problem generally arises when you have recently reset the password of your account and you are trying a mismatched password.
Facebook password reset without phone number and email address:
To overcome this issue, it is recommended to reset the password on your device you are using. But if you are having trouble while resetting your existing password you need proper assistance. To reset the password, you need to either enter the correct mobile phone number or email address that verify the account and send a verification code helps to reset the password within a second. So when you need to reset the password and your mobile phone is not with you then you can try with its email address that will help you to reset the password simply.
Here are the simple ideas to reset Facebook password without phone number:
- First of all, launch an internet browser and visit the Facebook login page.
- Then enter your username and password in the required field.
- If not accessing then click on forgotten account option and doing so will appear find your account page.
- From there, you can select the desired mode to reset the password of your Facebook account.
- You can prefer the recovery mode via email or phone number so choose what you have.
- Then it will ask you to enter the recovery information for the authentication of your account.
- If you don’t remember your phone number then enter the correct alternate email address and click on the verify button.
- After the successful verification through an alternate email account, it will provide you the option to reset a new password.
- Give a new password for your Facebook account and retype your password for the confirmation field.
Here are the simple ideas to reset the Facebook password without email address:
- First of all, log in your account using the correct email address and password after launching an internet browser.
- If not accessing, click on forgotten account button and then enter your registered mobile phone number.
- Check your phone to receive a verification code which you have to enter into the required field.
- Having completed verification successfully through a mobile phone number, you will get an option to reset the password instantly.
- Now enter the new password into both new and confirm password fields at the end of the task.
It is hoped, now you would have been enjoying accessing your Facebook account on your device using correct email address and password. But in case you are still having additional hassles then feel free to contact our technicians who will suggest you the excellent methods to come over multiple problems in less than no time.
Find Latest Words in trends search:
facebook password reset without email,facebook password reset without email and phone number,facebook password reset without email or phone number,how to reset facebook password without phone number,how to reset facebook password without email