If any of the social networking website has more than a billion of active users then it is none than Facebook. Connecting with people from different parts of the world couldn’t have got easier because of this social networking site. In case of sudden technical issues with the account instant services is being offered from the best technicians in the market via Facebook account recovery number. They will offer quick and immediate service to fix any level of complexity within a very short span of time. Some of the services for which instant solution have been offered to the users in the recent past are jotted down below.
- Unable to recover or reset the facebook account
- Unable to create a new account
- Facing login errors
- Facebook password recovery code not working
- Profile picture update issues
- Unable to unlock the Facebook account temporarily locked
Hacked Facebook Account the need to account password recovery process
Facebook account got hacked! Let’s say you’re one of the unfortunate who’s who lost their FB account to some fraudsters hacking and plunder.
- The first thing you might want to do is block your account after retrieving it, of course, making it impossible for whoever has your credentials to log in to your account and post dumb shit
- Secondly, you might want to login to your account and thoroughly go through your personal details and make sure they haven’t changed anything while you were shut away
Step wise solution for Facebook Account Password Recovery being easy now these days
If you had deactivated/Forgort your Facebook account password and is now in the need of recovering the same then all they need to do is move down the tutorial for instant Facebook password recovery.
Quick steps for recovery of the Facebook account:
Step 1: Users can land onto the official website and from there they can click on the menu option which is available in the top right corner.
Step 2: From the list of available options users will next be required to choose the option which is Report.
Step 3: Users can next select the option Recover this account after which the users will be logged out of their current account.
Step 4: Finally users can follow the on screen steps to complete the process of recovery and enjoy uninterrupted services of their Facebook account
Facebook Account Recovery With Email and Phone Number
Method 1: If you have access to your login email id or your phone number.
Now before anything else, try to login to FB via the normal login page, with the password and username you remember. This should take you to a page for recovering your facebook account by showing you a variety of recovery methods.
Follow these steps in this case for facebook account recovery
- Go to FB login page https://www.facebook.com/
- Try login in with your username and the password you remember.
- You should be taken to this page [pic insert] once the server recognizes that you entered a previous page.
- Select the option suitable for you on this page, either recover with a mobile phone or else with email verification.
- If you chose email verification, just follow the link FB sent to your email and reset your password to a stronger, better once, you should have access to your account like before now.
- If you chose the mobile phone route, you should get an OTP on your registered phone number. Enter the OTP & you should be able to reset your password.
Facebook Account Password Recovery With Security Question
Method 2: if you don’t have access to your login email id or your registered phone number.
Mostly always the hacker after getting access to your account replaces the login email id as well as the registered mobile number so it becomes impossible to recover your facebook account this way. This is where that stupid little security question you answered during account registration matters. There are two things FB doesn’t let users change once they’ve registered. Their username and the answer to their security question. Next, we detail on a method to recover your facebook account (facebook account recovery) using your security question.
- Go to the main FB login page and try logging in with the credentials you know. If not possible, click the link titled, “Forgotten account”. This should take you to a page like the one shown here .
- Now in this page, enter your username or your past email id. The server should recognize you and your account. Now you should see your account profile picture, your name and all that.
- Since you don’t have access to your email or your phone number click on “No longer have access to these?”.
- You should now be in a page which requests that you give a new email id or phone number. Enter your new email id or phone number.
- Follow the page further and you will be asked to answer your security question. Answer this correctly and you’re done. Fb will take almost 24 hours to verify your new email id and once that’s done, you’ll have access to your FB account like before.
Above these two steps for Facebook account recovery work in a short and quick way now its easy to recover your facebook account now using these method.
Some times you can also see the solution using these queries
facebook account recovery without phone number and email,facebook account recovery without email or phone,facebook account recovery without password,facebook account recovery through friends,facebook account recovery without code,facebook account recovery with email,facebook account recovery