Apple id Password Recovery if your forgot or lost password check out the steps to reset /recover apple account password
If you have forgotten your Apple ID password or you want to reset your iCloud password, we will show you how. The first thing to know is that your Apple ID account is similar to your iCloud account. So, if you’ve forgotten your iCloud password, then you’ve forgotten your Apple id password. Fortunately, resetting iCloud password is very easy for your Apple id password recovery.
To download iCloud on a new device or from iTunes or App Store, you will need your Apple id password recovery to do this. If you do not remember your password, you can reset it using a web browser on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. If you do not even remember your Apple ID, you can try to fix it too!
How to reset your Apple ID password
- To get started, go to appleid.apple.com and click on the apple id or password in the center of the page.
- You will be taken to a new page where you must enter the email address associated with your Apple ID account for your Apple id password reset.
- Enter the email address to use with your Apple ID and click Continue
- Now you will be able to choose how you want to reset your password, whether it is via email or answer a set of security questions. The choices you make are actually based on your personal preference.
- Choosing an email method allows Apple to send instructions to the primary email address used to start this email, or if you decide to create a Rescue Email. You will know that the email has been sent when you see the “Email Sent” page with a large, green check mark.
- If you cannot find the email, be sure to check your spam, junk and trash folders, or repeat the steps above to send an email. To go with security questions, you need to answer the above questions before being able to confirm your birthday and create a new password.
After resetting your Apple id password
After resetting your password using this method, you will be asked to sign in again with a new password. You may need to sign in to the different services of Apple id Password Recovery, including iTunes, App Store, iCloud, with a new password, and find the iPhone.
Tag:apple id password recovery,apple id password reset,apple id forgot password recovery,how to reset apple id password reset